100% of donations
The Shaken Baby Impact Syndrome Prevention and Education Project of the Epilepsy Association depends on individuals like you, and organizations like yours! 100% of your gifts to this project will help us do presentations; offset costs of brochures and materials, and more.
We are an Internal Revenue Services approved 501 (C) 3 tax-exempt organization. Your donations will be tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by current law. Contributions can be made to “The Epilepsy Association” and marked for our Shaken Baby Impact Syndrome Awareness and Education Project.
Ways to Donate
- A planned gift through estate planning tools that may include charitable giving.
- The giving of securities, stocks, bonds, mutual funds or property.
- In-kind gifts including equipment, services, products, etc.
- You, or your organization, holding your own special event.
- Contact us for volunteer opportunities.
- Memorial gifts or tributes on behalf of a loved one.
And, of course….
The Epilepsy Association welcomes all contributions, regardless how small or large, to support the mission of the organization. These contributions are used to support Shaken Baby Impact Syndrome Programs serving thousands of children, adults and their families.